- The park is open for limited day use.
- The Interpretive Center may be closed.
- Commercial tours, group tours, and special programs are suspended.
- 2020 Heritage Days is canceled.
Park: 8:00am to dusk
Visitor's Center: 10am to 5pm
Closed Nov. 1 to Mar 31.
2503 Sacajawea Park Road
Pasco, WA 99301
Old Fashion(ed) Day
- Historic re-enactments by Northwest Historians
- City of Pasco Parks and Rec, Police, and Fire Department
- Franklin County, Benton County, and Reach museums
- Big Top Clown with his balloons
- Doris Mahar with her owls
- Dr. Coler's bug collection
- Tri-City Geocache
Our mission is To Help, Teach, Promote, and Protect the Park.
We are a 501c3 non-profit association that fosters and promotes traditional arts, and supports the maintenance and use of Sacajawea State Park.
More about us...
- RDO Equipment Co.
- Tr!Cities Washington
- B&B Express Printing
- Custom Orchards Fumigation
- Daughters of the Pioneers of Washington State
- Mid-Columbia Traditional Arts and Music Association
- Washington State Parks
- Washington State Parks Foundation
And many more!